Search This Blog

May 2, 2011

Day 1:A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


DAY 1 :A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


HAHA LATEST FROM ME.;P


15 fact about me?
i'm not really interesting person.ehem.i think.;p

1st. My name that never change is AZWANIS SOFEA BINTI ASMADI.

it’s heat fixed with permanent stain.haha.

2nd. My only mother is MRS.ZAMZAM ISA.no one can change this fact.

3rd. My first man in my life is MR.ASMADI DERAHMAN.:)

4th. On 30th October 1992,I was born by the one at 2nd fact.:)

5th. Technically today, I am 18 years 6 month 4 days.haha.

6th. I have a blog.this is my blog.(hahha.yang ni pun termasuk dengan fact jugak!)

7th. Currently,im studying at UiTM Negeri Sembilan,Kampus Kuala Pilah.

8th. Im taking diploma in Microbiology.interesting huh?

veryy interesting to know ‘them’.subhanallah.

9th. It is a fact that this is a 9th fact.

(memangg nak kena pelangkung aku nih.haha)

10th. Ohh I have 4 lil brothers and i’m the only flower among 4 beetles in my family.;p

11th. I have a nickname.the most famous one is MAYO.haha.

12th. My family called me EVA,IWA or WAWA.(macam macam.)

13th. I don’t know what’s more fact to list here.so,technically this is the fact!;p

14th. Oh this is the 2nd last ?ahhh it is a fact.

15th. Ah-ha.this is the last one!woow,great fact !so, I’ll pen off now.:D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...